What is Placenta Encapsulation?
Placenta encapsulation is the practice of ingesting the placenta after it has been steamed, dehydrated, ground, and placed into pills. The placenta is the organ that supports your baby, in the womb, and allows for the exchange of nutrients, blood, and waste with the mother. The custom of consuming the placenta, often in a pill form via the process of placental encapsulation, is centuries old, practiced most often in Chinese medicine. This can aid in a more gentle transition by reintroducing essential hormones and nutrients back into our body postpartum.
What are the Benefits?
Women are reporting many benefits with placenta encapsulation. Below are the most commonly reported.
- Increased energy
- Improved emotions
- Increased lactation
- Decreased postpartum mood disorders
- Faster recovery time
- Shorter postpartum bleeding
- Same day pickup of your placenta (if allowed by birth location)
- Your choice of preparation method (Steamed or Raw)
- Your choice of capsules (Gelatin or Vegetarian)
- Optional flavored capsules (additional $10)
- Full report of your placenta and photos
- Full color postpartum & capsule dosing guide
- FREE bonus: Cord keepsake & placenta print
What are Add-ons?
Basic Package -$250
Placenta capsules prepared in your preferred method (steamed or raw), placenta print & cord keepsake.
Pro Package - $275
Includes all in the basic package PLUS your choice of ONE add-on. (Tincture, Smoothie, or Salve)
Premier Package - $290
Includes all in the basic package PLUS your choice of TWO add-on. (Tincture, Smoothie, or Salve)
Complete Package - $300
Includes all in the basic package PLUS all THREE add-ons. (Tincture, Smoothie, and Salve)